I have been rather quiet here due to time management issues and some lack of motivation, but I do observe my fellow bloggers on the reader’s list. This is how I noticed a rather nice challenge over at Roadsdiverge: “Share your world” – every week, Cee will post 3 questions. I think it is a great way to get into some organised reflection about your perspectives and it is also a motivation to post more often. So here are the questions for week 20!
If you could go back and visit any time period, what time would you travel to and why?
This is tough because there are so many epochs that I am interested in. I think I would travel to the Middle Ages. I often say they would have burned me back then, because I believe in the impact of herbs and spices on your body and soul. I would like to find out what it meant to live during this time period and what daily life looked like. Also, I love drinking wine and they did that all day, right?
If you could have three wishes granted for you alone, what would they be? This is a time for you to dream and have fun.
1. Good health until I die, for I think health is the most important factor for a happy life.
2. Inspiration – be it through travels, good people around me, love.
3. Enough money. I am not talking millions, I would just like to have enough money to live a good life. Then I would engage into projects and even charity for causes that I really like and support.
Wanting something to quench your thirst, what would you drink?
Rhubarb soda. It’s *the* best!
If you watch TV what are your favorite three television shows?
1. A soap called “Verbotene Liebe” (Forbidden Love) on German TV. I know it’s terrible, but I got into it during my student times and am still following!
2. The Cumberbatch Sherlock Holmes series. It’s just brilliant!
I cannot come up with a third! Most of the times I watch movies!
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I am grateful that my man has the strength to deal with me when I am feeling down. I am looking forward to a telephone job interview tomorrow!